WE UNDERSTAND HOW TO WORK, WHILE ALLOWING YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN AS USUAL.
McFarland Construction is a full-service commercial construction firm, specializing in the delivery of projects through General Contracting, Design-Build and/or Construction Management engagements. Additionally we offer pre-construction planning and project controls on a consulting basis.
We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC and have satellite offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Fayetteville, NC. We are a licensed, General Contractor in the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia and Washington DC. In addition, we hold an unlimited capacity public utilities license in the state of North Carolina.
HISTORY OF McFARLAND CONSTRUCTION
What began in a home office with two employees, McFarland has since grown into a solid and productive team who ensure our clients receive comprehensive service with personalized attention.
Our engagements have been built upon our core vales, and our expertise lies in the ability to drive predictable and successful project outcomes. We take great pride in our work, and have increased our team and project capacity through the years with a stable and focused approach.
- Company was founded and established initial operations in Charlotte, NC.
- Secured initial series of major projects for both local government and commercial corporations.
- Hired first employees.
- Added energy sector and light industrial work to our portfolio.
- Increased presence and capacity in government contracting arena.
- Opened a Virginia Beach, VA satellite office.
- Refined organizational structure and process by adding a pre-construction and operations leadership team.
- Approved for HUBZone Certification.
- Hired a corporate environmental Health & Safety Officer.
- Secured and completed first project in the healthcare sector.
- Established a second, satellite office in Fayetteville, NC to position for expansion of service throughout the region.
- Increased commitments to the Federal Government by securing several long-term contracts; including the construction of a SCIF, as well as a preservation of an Officer’s Club.
- Expanded our community outreach to include involvement with the Charlotte branch of the ACE Mentor Program.
- Continued success maintaining and driving repeat business with all initial clients.