JOIN OUR TEAM
Community, Commitment, and Collaboration
COMMITMENT TO CULTURE
At McFarland, we’re building more than great buildings - we’re building a great workplace environment. This begins with recruiting the right talent:
Are you hungry, humble, and smart? Patrick Lencioni is the author of The Ideal Team Player, which suggests this powerful combination of characteristics results in building a high-performing team.
- Humble – Less focus on excessive ego and more focused on pointing out the contributions of others
- Hungry – Self-motivated and seek to earn more responsibility, but not at the expense of others
- Smart – Sharp at the technical elements of their craft, but also possess common sense about people
We are continuously seeking out and retaining the Ideal Team Player!
Construction is a people business. This is why we are committed to building a culture that promotes diversity, collaboration, forward-thinking, integrity, and professional growth. As McFarland continues to grow, we intend to accelerate the career path of motivated team members. We recognize the importance of investing in the growth and development of our people and we offer ongoing opportunities to elevate skills and advancement for all careers at McFarland.
McFarland Construction is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package designed to meet the differing needs of our employees at every stage of life. We are committed to providing options that support the health and welfare of our employees. We are proud to offer the following benefits to our team:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health / Wellness Reimbursement
- Weekly Health / Wellness PTO
- Retirement Plans with Company Match
- Charitable Contribution Matching
- Employee Referral Program